- Activity tables
- Manhattan Toy Tree Top Adventure Activity Center
Manhattan Toy Tree Top Adventure Activity Center
- HANDS-ON LEARNING FUN: The Tree Top Adventure wooden toddler toy is packed full of motor skill activities. Your little one won't even know they're practicing their fine and gross motor skills as they investigate all of the features offered by this tree-themed activity center.
- ACTIVITY CENTER FEATURES: With gliders, springy flaps, spinning dials, bead runs, and shape recognition, classic toddler activities are packed tightly into this motor skill developmental toy. When toddlers are engaged and happy, so are their caregivers.
- THE DETAILS MATTER: Colorful, highly detailed graphics abound on this activity stand, with a bright palette to instantly capture and hold your little one's attention. While exploring all of the activity features, the Tree Top Adventure will send imaginations to the clouds.
- WOODEN TOY FOR TODDLERS: This wooden activity toy for toddlers measures 22.5" Tall and 18" Wide, with a water-based, non-toxic finish, and is a suitable toy for 1 year and up - a perfect first birthday gift, nursery toy, or children's room décor piece.
- STANDING BY OUR BRAND: If you are reading this, you have found a safe toy from a real company and a brand that cares. Since 1978, Manhattan Toy has been a trusted source of imaginative toys for babies, toddlers, and kids of all ages. All of our toys are rigorously safety tested and every toy has our 800 number with a dedicated customer support team to answer your call.
|Attribute Name||Attribute Value|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 18 x 22.5 inches|
|Item Weight||2.2 pounds|
|Domestic Shipping||Item can be shipped within U.S.|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||212280|
|Manufacturer recommended age||12 months - 5 years|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Release date||January 1, 2016|
|Rating||4 stars and up|
Ratings & Reviews
Reviewed on August 19, 2022
Read many reviews that said it wasn’t sturdy. I didn’t find that to be true at all. Super easy to put together, and my daughter plays with it sitting down, on her knees, standing, and can walk around it holding on no problem at all. Seems like a gift she will enjoy for years!
Reviewed on June 25, 2022
My grandson loves this toy. We got it when he was six months old. Now he’s almost one and still plays with it every day. It’s well made and has a variety of activities. Now that he’s older he can safely stand and hold onto it. Younger children need help to be sure it does not tip over.
Reviewed on June 21, 2022
Was hesitant to get this product. Some people said it was hard to put together or align. But I had zero issues putting this together using observation. Daughter plays on it constantly. She doesn't quite play with everything on it but is slowly discovering them.
Related products (4/165)